HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Recruiting Actors

1. Default Recruiting Actors 
    In the past couple years, I have done my yard haunt with just a few close friends and myself. I want to go bigger and need more actors.

Where is a good place to recruit good actors? Any suggestions and stories on how it worked for you guys?

2. Default  
    Local Highschool drama department
    Local college drama department
    local Rocky horror picture show
    local goth night club
    flyers at local cd or video stores.

Places where people that love halloween go.

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Maybe we all need an exciting recruiting poster? A big, colorfull painting of a gaudy character scaring someone half to death?
    (Leave off the reality of the customer insults and abuse and boredom of waiting to scare someone.)

4. Default  
    Get get some kids from drama class. They are awsome and very creepy. I have some friends that took drama in high school. On halloween I give them pizza and soda and the work there butts off. Sometimes they even get a little to intense, and creep me out. :grin:

Thread Information