HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Announcement

1. Default Announcement 
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    As some of you know I took down my website and was not going to do my home haunt this year. That was all that was needed to take me to the next step, after taking to many people and getting a infusion of cash from a partner, my brother SomeThing In The Ice Productions will be opening for 2008. We will be building a all new trail with a new tale from "Teller", "Mary Martin & The Village Of The Damned". The website is being worked on and the tale has been writen in the book of tales. This is the forth year for us and the first year that we will be able to charge addmission. I am not saying that we are going PRO because it is all of you haunters that have shared your knowledge, writen books, made dvds and built websites to help people like me that want to do this, that are the PROs. For right now I'm just someone that makes (hopefuly) some money doing what I love. I will keep you all posted and take photos as the village gets built.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

2. Default  
    That's very exciting! Good luck on your first year. I look forward to photos of the build. Don't forget to video the whole process for later use and get the website up as soon as possible even if it's just basic info.

Eric

3. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Thanks elowther, right now when I'm not at work I'm doing repair work on some of the facades that I already have. Then I have to make many more as well as a few that you will walk through. I should be out there right now but it's raining here. I'll post photos for sure.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

4. Default  
    Great news!!! Keep us updated! Make sure you list your attraction on our site!!! Good luck! Larry

Thread Information