HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Best of the BEST wanted

1. Default Best of the BEST wanted 
    BodyBag Entertainment is Rebuilding the Nautical Nightmare and is in search of High Energy Actors to Participate in this theatrical production.

Auditions begin June 21st and required Character development, Actor training and FX seminars will be held every weekend until opening.

The haunt will be held aboard a 100 year old steamship, residing on the Detroit River in downtown Detroit.

Contact Rob for more INFO at Bodybags@Bodybagging.com
    Add the Boats MYSPACE to your friends list for future updates!
    http://www.myspace.com/nauticalnightmare

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

2. Default Are you still in need? 
    My name is Joel Risberg of Risberg's FX studios. I came across your add in the forum help wanted ares. I live in Redford Township Mi. I am very interested in joining your team. You can get back to me at (313) 685-1950 or just return this email. Thank you for your time and good luck on your upcoming season. Joel

3. Default  
    Rob, how are things going with NN? When I was a teen I took a road trip to MI to visit family and we went on the Boblo Cruise, which is now the boat used for NN! I LOVE that the boat has been saved from devastation!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Thread Information