HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Thunder/Lightning

1. Default Thunder/Lightning 
    I am helping with a haunted trail and we want create a lightning/thunder storm scene. I have access to a large DJ system and also I have a lots of lights Par cans and various floodlights. I am looking for a controller to accomplish lighting that reacts like lightning with sound played through the DJ system. I am aware of I-zombie products and audio-to-light modulator hobby kits. Anybody have any feedback on the i-zombie controllers or any other possible commercial solutions, like an american DJ product or something? Also it must handle at least 800 watts, because the area is going to be around 100x100.

Thanks in advance,

2. Default  
    FRIGHTPROPS HAS GREAT ONE!
    It has the thunder sound track built in AND it handles lights to dim & flickers as well.
    Or you can by a THUNDER CD from me off my website and hook it up to a soid state relay.

3. Talking real storms 
    just come to Missouri it thunders and lighting here every night lol.

Thread Information