HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Reality show to air late sept! America's Haunted House!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by sophisticatedterror View Post

Jon Frost is a Haunted house magician and hopes to bring his
    knowledge of magic and illusion to this house for an ultimate experience.

I would suggest asking Jonathan about it. He's been on the boards lately.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunting Copy View Post
    I would suggest asking Jonathan about it. He's been on the boards lately.
    what does he go by on here?

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror_Field View Post
    what does he go by on here?
    I think it's "JonathanFrost" (without the quotes).

Sarah

4. Default  
    thanks for the info

5. Default wow 
    I tend to spend most of my time practicing my craft rather then frequenting message boards... as a result I just found this thread now...

I really don't know what to say...

I'm quite speechless.

All I can say is I had NOTHING to do with this.

I am honored that my background in magic is being recognized as an important part of our industry...

6. Default Really??? 
    fearfaktor Guest
    So, did I miss something here? It is mid November and have seen or heard nothing more about this. Not even on SciFi's website. Does anyone have any more information on this new show?

7. Default Ok, Here is what I found 
    fearfaktor Guest
    So, I am the type of person that when it comes to haunt related stuff, I will dig and dig until I find what I am looking for. I found nothing regarding a SciFi reality show. However, I did find this article from The Valley Independent in Pittsburgh. The article is from 2005. Don't know how accurate any of this is, but it is still interesting and I thought I would post the link here just for everyones information.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/vall.../s_379131.html

The following is the Demon House website:

http://www.demonhouse.com/

I hope this doesn't offend anyone and I am not trying to prove or disprove anyone. I just wanted to find any information that I could and this is what I found. Sorry if I have offended anyone!!
    Last edited by fearfaktor; 11-14-2008 at 08:42 PM.

8. Default  
    Damn, I just discovered this thread and thought "what an awesome idea for a show!"......and now it appears it doesn't exist? What the hell happened?

9. Default  
    Hahah i cant belive this thread is still going on for as long as it has...the show was a joke we were just messing around with some people on the board, we wanted to see how the people would treat this show and right away people were up in arms about the cast. Its a sad day when a fake show causes this much drama and crap on the board. Oh well it was kinda fun watching yall bicker about it
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

10. Default  
    I'm glad to see one of our industry message broads being use for practical jokes, thats great. This isn't myspace for a bunch of high schoolers to screw around on it's an industry message broad meant to make new contacts and for business and keeping in touch with people you rarely see in person. If you want someone talking about you then go out and do something to make us talk about you, for real. Now I don't know anything about you, maybe you do something But I don't remember hearing of a Tater haunted house, but I could be wrong. This isn't an attack I'm just saying not the right place, people on hear get there panties in a bunch enough without help. Oh just so the next comment isn't something about people saying things on hear and not giving there name.

Robert Dudzieck
    Owner
    The Fright Factory Haunted Attraction
    Philadelphia PA

Thread Information