HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Reality show to air late sept! America's Haunted House!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Default  
    Terror

Why dont you just calm down. The joke was played in May, it was to have alittle fun, it didnt hurt anyone or anything. As for the Tater haunted house...your right i dont have one but I travel all around and act. This isnt the right place to have a good time them im goign to start searching around for the place that is. It seems that the stupidity level is getting outta control. This thread was posted in the Fright Forums not in the business section of the board. So get your thong outta your ass and relax...its all in good fun

Scott "Tater" Lynd
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

2. Default  
    Mr. Tot you just don't get what I'm saying. Joke haha is ok, you said yourself you did it to try to cause drama and that it was fun to watch people bicker over it. Thats my only problem with it. Like I said these broads find enough drama on there own without help, and as you can see by my post count I don't reply a lot I just read post and contact people if I can help them in someway. And I didn't know who you were, and now I know your an traveling actor and thats cool, so no hard feelings you can still play in this sand box, I just think the joke went on a little too long. And P.S. I don't wear a thong anymore, that was in my 20's I need the support now.

3. Default Fright Factory 
    "P.S. I don't wear a thong anymore, that was in my 20's I need the support now."

Thanks Rob, just can't get that image out of my head now....

Hope the season went well for you, really appreciated the tour back in May.
    Scott Ames

4. Default  
    I know SEXY right ! Hahaha

Thread Information