HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Reality show to air late sept! America's Haunted House!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
  1. Default  
    So you want to duel with pistols or swords. Let me know. LOL Larry

2. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    $69.00 is the suckers bet, way to many discounts to pay that. I have ever paid more the $39.00 plus tax. As for $20.00 you can get a ticket that cheap, if the event is sold out they hold back some tickets for people that want to do the stay and scream, only thing once those are gone they are gone. I guess I could stand in line at your haunt (your website states that the line is long) but theres only the one haunt and no big show or rides and no bar. Lets see, let see Halloween Horror Nights or The Aflac Factory (the haunt where if you get scared and cant work they will pay your bills) aflac...aflac...aflacccccc....insert duck here.

QUOTE=Slain;37612]OK you win... You keep going to this $69 event standing in line, going through a haunt with 50 plus people at at time and we will see who wins out. These huge events play out like a themed bar. Times are hard I would bet those 32,000 so called per night will go to hell in a hand basket this year and they will be letting people in for $20 bucks!
    Wait and see....[/QUOTE]
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

3. Default  
    I take back everything I said...

It is happening. I was contacted today by the other producer Steven Speilberg and they hired me today. My role is to show Shane really is nothing but a loud mouth, put him in his place, and then get the other guys on the same track and finish the haunt.

They want me to kidna come in and get into it with Shane, and send Shane home in tears...then work with the rest of the guys to get the haunt done!

So right now Shane and I are practicing our fight scenes, with some Hollywood stunt teams. Should be pretty exciting.

I can't wait.

Larry

4. Default  
    I dunno what to say... This whole thing is really juvenile, don't you think? Really. Adults?
    To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

5. Default  
    I would agree...

Our haunts are to open in t minus 4 months and counting.

Anyone want to chat about this season, web marketing anything?

Larry

6. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Yes likewise, I was contacted by Hollywood sound producer Helen Keller to create some realistic impact sounds as Larry and Shane land their punches upon one another.
    I think I'll be hanging a 100 pound bag of very wet cat chitt from a rope, then smack it with a big flat oversized ping-pong paddle.
    (I just knew I was saving that cat chitt for something worthwhile!)
    The fight scene choreography will be copied step for step from that famous young person's fight scene in a movie involving "The He-Man Woman Haters Club"!

7. Default Tater 
    When is filming to start have you heard anything LMAO! Shane

8. Default  
    So is this show for real I can't find any information about it. If it is when will it air?

9. Default  
    This could be really cool!

10. Default  
    I think so too but no one has answered me back and scifi has nothing about it.

Thread Information