HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Reality show to air late sept! America's Haunted House!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    I think it is clear now... if their show was really happening you would have already seen a response by now. I think that says it all...

Either way I think if a show like that was to happen, it could be a fun show no doubt, however how you would work on this just prior to the Halloween season I don't know.

Furthmore I don't think SCI FI could get this edited in time to make the airwaves. They would want to shoot that show MONTHS prior so they could edit the thing. Everything just doesn't stack up if you ask me.

Maybe they are no longer saying anything because some of us are dead wrong and they are already out there, holed up in some house, already throwing latex on each other, or flinging air pistons out windows. LOL

Larry

2. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    It is a fair comparison, HHNs runs everyone through like a cattle call and they keep coming back year after year. Works for them it may not for you. I stand by my post.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

3. Default  
    People keep coming back to HHN because there is hardly any variety of haunts/halloween events here in Florida. People here don't know of anything better.

I went to HHN last year and I can assure you I will never be going again. The haunts there were some of the worst I have ever been to. The fact that they were putting people through in groups of 50 was a big factor in the quality of their show. But, had they made the groups smaller the lines probably would have been 3 hours a piece.

4. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Wow, groups of 50. I go every year and the group never stopped, it was one long line through the haunts. That is why when we get to the enterance we stop, it takes ride and show ( I call them flash light Nazis) a sec to notice that the line has stopped. They tell me to go and then I walk slow untill the people in front of me are out of sight. So we space it out ourselfs. Also lots of people come from out of state , I think they keep coming back because of the bang for your buck. 8 haunts, the Bill & Ted show, scare zones and of course the rides like The Mummuy.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

5. Default  
    Holy crap sorry larrry that I could not drop everything and run over here to cater to your wild desires and needs. But i will say this you can think what you want...youve already made it up in your head if the show is real or fake, so nothing i say is going to change your mind so why even bother

6. Default Save it save it!!!!!! 
    Tater save the drama for the show! Maybe you can confront Larry on the show!!! Larry you really dont know what all is going on here! Guys the show is going places and I am sure I will add to it lol! Shane Insane Shane to some!

7. Default Okay I give... 
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
    Wow, groups of 50. I go every year and the group never stopped, it was one long line through the haunts. That is why when we get to the enterance we stop, it takes ride and show ( I call them flash light Nazis) a sec to notice that the line has stopped. They tell me to go and then I walk slow untill the people in front of me are out of sight. So we space it out ourselfs. Also lots of people come from out of state , I think they keep coming back because of the bang for your buck. 8 haunts, the Bill & Ted show, scare zones and of course the rides like The Mummuy.
    OK you win... You keep going to this $69 event standing in line, going through a haunt with 50 plus people at at time and we will see who wins out. These huge events play out like a themed bar. Times are hard I would bet those 32,000 so called per night will go to hell in a hand basket this year and they will be letting people in for $20 bucks!
    Wait and see....

8. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    $69.oo. Maybe the plain old "69" says it all?
    "This sucks!" Well it's that "69"-thing you paid for, remember.

9. Default  
    Tater,

I know the show isn't real, especially the second Shane got added to the show, and dropped a producers name that doesn't even exists on IMDB.

All producers are listed on IMDB...so no I don't believe there is a show.

I don't understand why you guys did this maybe you will explain later, but I still love all of you!

SHANE... as for me and you debating about how to do something on a show, you would lose buddy!!!! LOL

Larry

10. Default Larry 
    Good God man I dont think you have dug deep enough! Larry you need to do a little more research before you judge! And on another note bring it on man bring it on! Shane and thats Insane Killer Shane to you!

Thread Information