HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Hard to find lighting

1. Default Hard to find lighting 
    Does anyone know a source for a large Illuma disc or the disc with the lighting effect? Also does anyone know where to get a lightbuld like Spensers used to sell about 10 yrs ago that had like a red glow or the filiment looked like fire or it was sparking? I dont remember what there called? Seemed like it began with an f though. Also has anyone purchased those light up moons at Walmart? They have different moon phases and a remote. Just wondered if they look very realistic in the dark? Thanks for any help or comments.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

2. Default  
    Hey damon , those industrial lights you were looking for a few weeks ago are on sale at farmtek.com. They are selling for about $10 bucks. Thats cheaper than the ones spencers used to sell and they are the real deal! greg

3. Default  
    Awesome Graig thanks for the info! Ive been looking for these forever! Ha!
    Thanks again,
    Damon
    Damon Carson

4. Default  
    Are they under closeouts??? This isnt what I thought it was when I came to the site. LOL! But if they have the real ones it will work.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

5. Default  
    Damon in my farmtek catolog they are on sale for$10.95 the stock # is 106801. I could be wrong or it may just be the base only but I dont think so. Greg

6. Default  
    Ya I found them I think your right. They will probably work and they are as cheap if not cheaper than Spensors had them on sale. Thanks Man!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Thread Information