HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Got a question

1. Default Got a question 
    Like i said in one of my earlier posts im new to the haunted house scene, id be willing to help any haunted house's out in the San Diego CA area who need an actor...i dont want any pay. I just love the face some tough guy makes when hes been scared silly. Im looking to get both experience and have a good time. So if you need an actor Message me or reply.
    Thanks
    -Dr. Giggles
    Last edited by Dr. Giggles; 06-08-2008 at 07:11 PM.

2. Default  

3. Default  
    Alright thanks for the link. I messaged him, hope i can help.
    -Dr. Giggles

4. Default  
    There's also Monster Manor in Mira Mesa, The Haunted Hotel in downtown San Diego, the Haunted Trail in Balboa Park and the Del Mar Scaregrounds.
    Monster Manor: http://www.monstermanor.org
    Haunted Hotel, Haunted Trail, Screamzone: http://www.hauntedhotel.com/

5. Default  
    Alright i guess il look to join one, probably monster manor. I noticed you were in San Diego Infoamtek which one do you volunteer at? Or do you tend to do your own haunted house thing?

6. Default hey dr 
    hey dr. giggles i haunt down at the haunted hotel in the gaslamp district would love to have u join the fam man..... we got a lot of new stuff goin on this year last year was a hit and i KNOW this year will b 1 too..... so yea check us out man

7. Default  
    Yeah i sent an email to them already, but for soome reason i havnt gotten ANY response...maybe they just cant handle the Doctor Nah, just kidding, but i dont know man it would be great to help out a haunted house like the haunted hotel. But if they dont respond nothing i can do about it.

Thread Information