HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Just wondering......

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Default Larry 
    Besides transworld and IAAPA, have you ever been a vendor at another trade show, and how did you fare?

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Larry,
    Thank you for the responses. Towards the first response, as I mentioned, MHC found a niche and it has been successful. It was never targeted at the major haunts but more at the people who could not afford to go, or who were not welcome at, Transworld. So I understand your position. As for the timing, that is the tricky part. A lot of haunt vendors say January, and even February, is too early. If the "major vendors" need an earlier show they should consider doing a showcase type event and fly in their major buyers.

Towards the second response, thank you for your buying numbers. I would like to know if anyone else reading this thread buys in that quantity from a foliage vendor. I am trying to gauge how seriously I should try recruiting other types of vendors.
    I would spend a few thousand with a foliage company. I doubt I would ever spend 30K but my haunt isn't as big.
    Jared Layman

3. Default Lord Have Murcy!!!! 
    For the love of Pete would someone please find a foliage company heck I will even pay the booth rent. Lord forbid if we leave any folage company out that has already had the chance to show but none of them thinks its worth their time!!!! Ken? Tater? Nut? Bama? Paul? Anyone? can I get an AMEN! Shane
    Last edited by graystone; 06-23-2008 at 08:47 PM.

4. Default  
    Shane,

Are you saying you would like info on where to find a foliage company?

I posted a URL to their website address.

Other than that I can see you are back in full force!

Larry

5. Default Learn to Spell Shane 
    fo·li·age / Show Spelled Pronunciation[foh-lee-ij] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun 1. the leaves of a plant, collectively; leafage.
    2. leaves in general.
    3. the representation of leaves, flowers, and branches in painting, architectural ornament, etc.
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

6. Default Matt 
    Sorry I am not up to your grammer standards. Next time I post I will get up with you and make sure its to your approval. I think you may be trying for the position of hall monitor of HauntWorld. Then again maybe your vying for a teaching position here. Matt nothing personal next time instead of trying to correct my spelling do as I did and show an opinion on the topic. Whether I agree or not I will respect you more for giving your opinion on a topic rather than try to correct me like a child. And this is coming from one man to another. Shane

7. Default Matt 
    Nice cut and paste, I wish you were this articulate in person Matt!><

8. Default That's My New Favorite word! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "Farticulate" Seems to glue the word "Fart" to the word "Particle".
    I hate it when I Fart Particles
    ("Schrapnel!")!

9. Default hmm 
    Jim......

as long as you don't shart....I think you will be ok!

AMEN BROTHER SHANE!!
    Gee could it get any better than this?

10. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Well it could get better for one of us..this weeks offering will be donated to Mr. Tuxedo's illegitimate love-child Sparky, send the box full of money to :
    Ravens Grin
    411 N. Carroll St.
    Mutt Carnal, Ilinioids

Thread Information