HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Got my Fangs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Got my Fangs 
    WOOHOO I just got my FX fangs from Dental Distortions. I can't wait to use them this season. Has anybody else here used FX fangs? What are your experiences? I'm a newbie with them so any tips or tricks would help. Thanks! Heres a picture of me getting into character a little.
    Attached Images
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Motograter View Post
    WOOHOO I just got my FX fangs from Dental Distortions. I can't wait to use them this season. Has anybody else here used FX fangs? What are your experiences? I'm a newbie with them so any tips or tricks would help. Thanks! Heres a picture of me getting into character a little.
    Put your shirt on son! Who do you think you are? Me? LOL! How long did it take to get these because I want some. Can you talk clear with them in?
    Jared Layman

3. Default  
    Katie saw this picture and wanted to know why Bill is naked! She thinks your funny, LOL!
    Jared Layman

4. Default  
    What did you use to achieve that pasty white skin look? LOL

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Infoamtek View Post
    What did you use to achieve that pasty white skin look? LOL
    haha thats the real deal..No make up required. You can tell I don't get much sun. As to Mindtumor, for your information I was hot and just got out of the shower. I did have shorts on you sicko LOL. I got them in about a week, one problem I have been noticing, they fit fine but about about 5 minutes they start to fall off my teeth from saliva. Thats why I'm kinda asking for help and tips.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

6. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Those are cool, I'm not sure if you can do this but what about dental paste, the stuff people use to keep their dentures in?
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

7. Default  
    Im not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight!

LOL

Larry

8. Default  
    If they fall off because of saliva then they need to be refitted. Talk to Thad at DD and he will give you some tips.

We were talking this weekend about him doing a class on fitting teeth. I think that will be great for everyone.

9. Default  
    Hands on class sounds good to me! play the Instructional segment from our DVD while Thad teached you first hand!
    I picked up 5 pair at the show! these FX dentures are the best on the market! no comparision out there!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

10. Default  
    LOL! Thats the first thing I thought! HA! PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON! Hey if it works use it! Nice fangs!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Thread Information