HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I'm Alive !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default I'm Alive !!! 
    What madness!! We closed last night in a Guy Fawkes Explosion of Fury!! The fires raged and it all culmulated in a final night of madness....

George Bush dolls burned the brightest and by far were the most popular for throwing on the bonfires. There were vendors selling the dolls, posters, flags and and virtually anything with his image or typical stars and stripey stuff....

Tony Blair was a distant second (usually tied-up with GWB). 9/10 people though Sadam should go free and GWB should take his place for the hanging....lots of people just skipped the dolls and stuck the flags on the fire...

Weird we stayed away from it ourselves and just allowed people to throw on what they wanted. Funny you have to be careful not to do too much gore and keep it toned down.... but the kids can burn all the flags, soldiers and GWB dolls they want...

Lots of fire works - they are always the best! But alas these are war-themed as well!

How did everyone else do?

2. Default  
    We don't really celebrate terrorists here in the States.

Can you imagine a Timothy McVeigh Day?
    Guerilla Haunter

3. Default  
    While you were at it, did you throw some books in too?

4. Default  
    Xeverity,

I am surprised by your post. Most of the people on this forum are from the USA. Even though we may not support the policies of our President, we still find it offensive throwing him in a fire. WE REALLY FIND BURNING FLAGS OFFENSIVE AND CRIMINAL.

GWB is not a terrorist, Sadam is. He has murdered thousands and should hang by the neck.

I am wondering why you would make this post if not just to upset everyone!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

5. Default  
    Oh boy here we go...

Here's the part where someone says that Bush has sent thousands to their deaths needlessly and yada yada yada.

NO POLITICS IN THE PROFESSIONAL HAUNT CHAT FORUM!!!

There are a ZILLION other places on the web for that right-wing/left-wing crap.

NO POLITICS IN THE PROFESSIONAL HAUNT CHAT FORUM!!!

...and I apologize if I offended anyone with my comment about Guy Fawkes Day being a celebration of a terrorist.
    Guerilla Haunter

6. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I read that post as simply "Reporting" what had happened.
    I am interested to hear about what is happening elsewhere, knowledge is power.
    We live in a fairly "Young" country the wealth is still being sorted out and divied up, in Europe the "Goods" have been basically in the same hands for 1,000's of years, I would think the average european would have a slightly different outlook on politics,especially since they endured two world wars.
    History can warn us, tell us many things, if we don't ignore it.

7. Default  
    I guess it could belong on this forum, cuz that is kinda scary, haha

8. Default  
    Regardless of your opinion on the initial post.... a "report" of the Guy Fawkes Day politically-charged silliness has nothing to do with professional haunted houses.

PROFESSIONAL HAUNTED HOUSE CHAT ONLY!!!
    Guerilla Haunter

9. Default  
    I agree, this is a pro haunt forum and not one for politics. As for Guy Fawkes, how about celebrating him as a great writer and not a terrorist. -Tyler

10. Default  
    Why this thread is not deleted and this user banned is WAY beyond me! As an Iraqi War and Somalia vet.....I'm really dissapointed seeing this up so long.
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Thread Information