HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: business chat

1. Default business chat 
    anyone that wants to chat about the business behind the haunts, lets chat tonight. topics my include advertising, location, codes, management etc.

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Roland, You are in North Dakota, and you want to talk about "Location"?
    By some people's standards my house is in the middle of nowhere even though I am 3 hours due west of downtown Chicago, ten miles from the Miss. River and fantastic parks, rock climbing and camping, fishing and all that fun stuff.
    Are you in a tourist area? What population numbers do you have living within 35 miles of you?
    I think that number here is around 200,000 people within maybe 35 miles?
    Even though only 1,700 live in this town and only 15,000 inhabit this county.
    I am posting because I will probably be doing tours tonight, all night long.
    Good luck.

3. Default  
    We really should put together more of these themed organized chats. I haven't been on the chat in a couple of weeks. Is it still getting used?
    Jared Layman

Thread Information