HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Dancing Ghost at Haunted Mansion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Thanks 
    Thanks for the info. I thought it had to be a projector but peppers ghost is really impressive. Do a lot of haunted houses use peppers ghost?
    Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fear
    email: drhauntschamberoffear@yahoo.com

2. Default  
    The best use of Pepper's Ghost effects that I have ever seen at a haunted attraction was at Turbitidite Manor. Amazing work!!!

Kevin
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC / Folklore Haunted House

3. Default  
    The Beast in K.C has some nice ones too! But I love that Turbidite Manor vid! Thats really scary without any actors its like its really haunted the way they video taped it.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

4. Default  
    my cousin and his father in law both work for disney - florida, the above is correct....a simple peppers ghost with mannequins on a track just below the ride tracks. Its unbelievabley simple....

5. Default  
    SheDevil Guest
    Thanks for sharing that..

6. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    The guys working in a Haunted Forrest in Cedar Rapids, Iowa showed me the video of their Pepper's ghost done in the middle of the woods, it looked very impressive, having someone completely dissappear and how did they hide the edges of the reflective material? It seemed seamless and flawless.
    I use one here to set people up for the scare coming next and there are some other oddittys and unusual things to this effect of mine that sure seem to work very well scaring most people most of the time. (It has to do with getting a certain image of idea into their heads then it comes alive! "But it can't be alive!"

7. Default  
    Having a polished mirror belt buckle does not count.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

8. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Gregg, You might have attained the distinction of telling the first polish joke on this forum.

9. Default  
    Jim also has a pair of mirrors on his shoes. He has a special ghost illusion he uses with them and mini skirts. Pm him he can give you more details.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

10. Default  
    FearSeeker Guest
    Based on Jim's other posts, I feel reasonably sure that he wouldn't mind sharing the details with all of us. LOL!

Thread Information