HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I Need Some Ideas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Lightbulb I Need Some Ideas 
    I'm planning my 6th haunted house this year and i am completely changing the theme. My new theme is going to be hell and evil clowns this year. I already have a lot of ideas but i need some more because my haunt is a 2-acre maze so it is BIG! I have a very small budget so i cant get too expensive. Does anyone have any ideas for rooms that they have used that have been successful or are thinking of using for room. Thank you.

Mr. Horror
    8th Floor of Horror

More Details: My haunt is a trail maze in a forest and it is outdoor! I want to have a clown theme for the maze.
    Last edited by Floor8Horror; 07-04-2008 at 08:13 PM.

2. Default balloons 
    we had the customers walk by a clown and as they walked by he had a small air tank and would blow up a balloon and make it pop , it was a great scare , very loud and make people jump. even me and I knew it was going to happen !
    make sure you use the small balloons

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "Small balloons"..but not the ones you get from the machine behind the restroom door?

4. Default  
    Especially the lubricated ones! Eww whats all over your mouth Jr?!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

5. Default  
    Sinister scents has a cotton candy smell dispenser which would probably go well in your event. Neon fluorescent paint's, clowns on stilts, be creative like a making a graveyard or bedroom scene but twist it up a little into a clown theme. Zombie Clowns coming out of graves or clowns crawling out from underneath the bed. Popcorn machines, circus music, Balloons, Toxic waste, tons of mirrors, Make a clown facade with the entrance door being the mouth of the clown, clowns popping down from the ceiling acting silly. Clowns riding tricycles
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Motograter View Post
    Sinister scents has a cotton candy smell dispenser which would probably go well in your event. Neon fluorescent paint's, clowns on stilts, be creative like a making a graveyard or bedroom scene but twist it up a little into a clown theme. Zombie Clowns coming out of graves or clowns crawling out from underneath the bed. Popcorn machines, circus music, Balloons, Toxic waste, tons of mirrors, Make a clown facade with the entrance door being the mouth of the clown, clowns popping down from the ceiling acting silly. Clowns riding tricycles
    Bill, from what I understand you are going to be a clown this year...
    Jared Layman

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by mindtumor View Post
    Bill, from what I understand you are going to be a clown this year...
    Maybe, just maybe.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

8. Default  
    I had an idea that would be set up like a classroom, with an evil clown as the teacher. When the guests approached, he'd scrape his huge fingernails slowly down the chalkboard.

9. Default Jared 
    Did you mean again?

10. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Have the evil clown as the teacher but have the teacher person being the janitor!
    Of course then evil clown picks on the teacher.

Thread Information