HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Do you believe go ghosts?

1. Default Do you believe go ghosts? 
    ChrisGM Guest
    Yes, I believe that a living thing energy, somehow goes on... I used to think that what people were seeing was an imprint, but after something one strange encounter I definitely believe that after death ones consciousness can continue on in another form.

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Could you go into any details about your experience(s)?
    I have been kissed across my forehead, heard my name loudly called , heard footsteps from across the house right up to within a few feet of me only to be just a pair of black jeans which then vanished after taking a couple of steps.
    "We" heard a woman singing in the wine cellar, we heard a woman screaming in there many years ago.
    I have also had numerous incidents happen that were highly coincidental with the timing of them happening, as in talking about something, then it happens, or thinking about something, then it happens.
    Ever notice how the pointing and laughing and critisicm stops when "they" finally have an experience?
    "Welcome to the believers club."

3. Default  
    ChrisGM Guest
    Well, have I told you much much I appreciate about your paranormal story? Because I do! :lol:

I've been dreamt about ghosts in my own nightmares some of the times... Even seen some ghosts in the house, in the backyard of the woods, window and shutters slamming, door creaking, etc. Too many things in my mind!! Maybe one night, I have to meet Dampe, the gravedigger and will ask him some questions if he has seen some ghosts in his cemetery before!

Thread Information