HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: An American Haunting confusion???

1. Default An American Haunting confusion??? 
    ChrisGM Guest
    I saw that movie last year. It was quite okay - but I really didn't like it when everything tied together in the end... I really have no idea what happened. Can someone please explain to me what happened?? :?

2. Thumbs up  
    Really? I thought that movie was TERRIBLE!!! It looked like it was going to be good, but not so much... From what I understood of it, her dad was molesting her and she created (subconsciously?) the force that was terrorizing the place.
    Mrs.Boo

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
    ~Miracle Max

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    If someone made a movie about the Bell-witch and included all of the incredible things it was said to have done...it would Quite a movie!
    We live in the day and age of CGI, so why not?
    The scene where the 1820 ghost-buster gets picked on by the "Witch" and runs screaming out of the house after it kicks the chair's legs out from under him as he was tipped bacK against the wall (all infront of a large group of witnesses) would be the crowning comedic moment in that movie for me! (Since I like to scare people too!)
    Andrew Jackson had brought the ghost buster and was a witness to what had happened that day.

4. Default  
    ChrisGM Guest
    Jim,

What is CGI?

Thread Information