HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Bloody Mary

1. Default Bloody Mary 
    ChrisGM Guest
    I'd have to say this would be my all time favorite urban legend because it's the only one I found pretty scary! LOL

Well, I love that story... I have driven out by the Resurrection Cemetery many times... The willowbrook was always a fun place to check out...

My uncle used to make deliveries there, and when it was the Ole Henry (someything like that).

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    One Halloween I heard the local Police arrested numerous young women running around in that graveyard dressed to scare anyone who went looking for that ghost. (Not funny when you wreck your car!)
    "Boo!"
    "Crash-bang!" isn't nice or very smart.

3. Default  
    ChrisGM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warfield View Post
    One Halloween I heard the local Police arrested numerous young women running around in that graveyard dressed to scare anyone who went looking for that ghost. (Not funny when you wreck your car!)
    "Boo!"
    "Crash-bang!" isn't nice or very smart.

Is that real? Where did that happen? How did you hear about this story?

Thread Information