HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Costumes!

1. Default Costumes! 
    Hey cute monsters! I think it's finally time to ask - well I've been asking this since november 1st - HOW ARE YOU GONNA DRESS-UP THIS HALLOWEEN?

Me I dunno, at first I wanted to dress up as Riff-Raff, it's like the only character of RHPS that I haven't dressed up as (Rocky Horror), then as Winslow Leach (Phantom of the Paradise), then as Herbert West (Re-Animator) and then as Ben (Blue Velvet), as Ash is always a good one (Evil Dead) or maybe as Peter Murphy from Bauhaus, but now I think I'm just going to go with my clothes but wearing a zombie makeup, but I hope that my glasses won't hide it too much. Oh, my glasses: I could go as Buddy Holly, or Andy Warhol, or Woody Allen, or once again Herbert West!

2. Default Me again! 
    Check out my new signature with some infos on my other costumes:
    ~+*-Winslow-*+~

Past Halloween costumes:

2007 - Freddy Krueger
    2006 - Dr. Frank-N-Furter
    2005 - Columbia
    2004 - Robert Smith
    2003 - Scream
    2002 - The Grim Reaper

3. Default  
    I have large halloween party once a year and ordered a bigfoot costume from horrordome for this years shin dig. Also bought the vine man costume for my son, he will take care of the driveway and using a shocker setup in the garage to scare the young chaps coming for the candy.

Should be fun.

Oh btw donating some time in the yeti costume to some local haunts for crowd/car patrol.

4. Default  
    A bigfoot/yeti costume is always a good one! Classic! And the Vine Man is pretty original, I had never heard of that one before! Cool!
    ~+*-Winslow-*+~

Past Halloween costumes:

2007 - Freddy Krueger
    2005 - Columbia
    2004 - Robert Smith
    2003 - Scream
    2002 - The Grim Reaper

5. Default  
    Yeh here is the ivy costume, works great.
    http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...ead.php?t=5121

Bigfoot link

http://thehorrordome.com/HDSHOPPINGP...uatchLARGE.htm

It should be here next week, cant wait.

6. Default  
    Amazing!!! The bigfoot costume is far more realistic than I expected and the ivy one is incredible! At first I thought it really was a bush or something and I thought the guy in the costume would come from outside the screen, but then the plant started moving and I was like "Woah!!" Really cool!
    ~+*-Winslow-*+~

Past Halloween costumes:

2007 - Freddy Krueger
    2005 - Columbia
    2004 - Robert Smith
    2003 - Scream
    2002 - The Grim Reaper

7. Default  
    Buffalo Bill/Jame Gumb from Silence of the Lambs would be a cool costume too, but I'd be kind of naked so I guess I could not show my costume to a lot of people... Anyway, I think I've finally made up my mind: I'm just gonna go as a Zombie version of myself! I can't wait to zombie-up my little freaky face!
    ~+*-Winslow-*+~

Past Halloween costumes:

2007 - Freddy Krueger
    2005 - Columbia
    2004 - Robert Smith
    2003 - Scream
    2002 - The Grim Reaper

8. Default costumes 
    i was going as Halo or Naruto i cant pick they both are cool.

Thread Information