HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: My New Ears!

1. Default My New Ears! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Last night four young high school girls began shrilly screaming in my first room and low and behold! A new sensation befell me!
    Instead of the sensation of someone burying ice picks or screwdrivers into my ears there was just a pleasant little vibrational tickle!
    Maybe this happened because there were only four girls instead of 15?
    Maybe my hearing/ears are now more "Gone" than they used to be?
    Usually during the first week of every October a roomfull of young girls would suddenly begin shrieking for no reason at all and those screwdrivers and ice picks would create pain, then all the rest of October I would have a slight painfull sensation , ocassionally amplified by more screaming.
    Anyone else have this sort of a problem?
    (Of course if guys screamed in very low bass tones my butt might be telling me about this!?)
    No tickle, just a pain in the aaaaz

2. Default  
    Perhaps your hearing aid was turned down Jim?

Hahaha Just kidding.

-Zackary J

3. Default  
    I used to see my Greatgrandfather turn his hearing aid down when some of his daughters and wife began talking loud and crazy.
    Each one would talk louder trying to out-volume the rest, after a short while you could hear every word that they said from a block away, outdoors while they were indoors with the windows closed!

4. Default  
    Now i dont care what you say, THATS impressive hahahaha.

-Zackary J

5. Default  
    Ya your hearing is going Jim! But isnt it your back or your knees that are suppose to go first??? Or maybe its your memory! Thats it! Its your memory cause mine is about gone! Ha!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

6. Default  
    I have spent many hours of my life lifting heavy items so maybe my back and knees stayed good from this exercise?
    Of course my mind rebelled against ever carrying a heavy load so maybe it has begun to fade away?
    (if I EVER catch the leper-con who keeps dumping turds in my pants, while I'm wearing them, he will be extremely happy to suddenly expire versus torture in-kind.)

Thread Information