HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Friday the 13th remake pics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Friday the 13th remake pics 
    Found some early set pictures to the movie remake of Friday the 13th. Just thought I'd share and feed some of your curiosity.

Camp Crystal Lake sign:

The costume department's carrying case for Jason's mask:

Jason from a distance:

Jason close up:

Chi-chi-chi-ha-ha-ha.

2. Default  
    ChrisGM Guest
    [QUOTE=Smiley;41872]Found some early set pictures to the movie remake of Friday the 13th. Just thought I'd share and feed some of your curiosity.

Cool pics!!! I would be more delightful going see it!!

3. Default  
    okay yeah....he looks tall but kinda small in size.... I mean not very big muscle wise Kane might have been the better choice here. And what did they do to him? he just looks like a retard....maybe its just the photos, cant wait to see him on the big screen again.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

4. Default  
    I'm actually kind of excited to see this, so far, the company making this movie has done an AWESOME job with all of there remakes. I'm excited! -Tyler

5. Default  
    I saw the Jason from far away quite awhile ago. I had trouble making it out. I like the close up shot of him. Could be an interesting movie. Release date?
    Jared Layman

6. Default  
    13 February 2009 for the release...... its release date IS FRIDAY 13TH .....
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com

7. Default  
    Man what is up with all the remakes? You got Leather face, Micheal Myers and now Jason? So that means I should probably expect a Hellraiser next? I think nothing will beat the old classic 1970/80's versions.
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Motograter View Post
    I should probably expect a Hellraiser next?
    Actually, yes. Its release date will be January 9th, 2009.

-

Oh, look. Another picture:

Last edited by Smiley; 08-26-2008 at 06:57 PM.

9. Default  
    yeah see.... Jason looks a bit odd.... I will def will go out to my fav theatre and watch this movie but I think Ill watch it with raised brow.... Yeah this movie lacks Character, in my opinion the character was brought to life by using Kane Hodder. It was a mistake not to use him last time let alone this time. Jason became a 6'7 blonde haired camp killer who went on a diet and lost muscle mass by the looks of it.....lol.....hmmmm.....

Lisa Fields & Brian Witten who did the casting evidently thought a mongaloid could play Jason. Good luck to them !!

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com

10. Default  
    Whatever happened to Mrs Vorhees being the killer in the 1st one? And none of the original actors become the Leatherface, Jason, or even Freddy. I think it sucks too. Who the hell are they gonna get to play Freddy other than Roberts Englund?! I mean comeon! Frankly Im tired of all these remakes but I will probably go see them anyway.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Thread Information