HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Friday the 13th remake pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Some more for 'ya.

2. Default  
    Ahhh...yep, another remake. I'm not saying their horrible, some of them do have fairly good ideas, though I wouldn't say they freshen up the original plot or anything.

I hear that Jason is supposed to run in the remake? And apparently, they're going to show his smarter side...i.e. him setting up all of his victims?

I vaguely recall something about a Hellraiser remake, as well, but I thought it got canned? Is it still being done by the french brothers who were supposed to direct?

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by SpFXChic View Post
    I hear that Jason is supposed to run in the remake? And apparently, they're going to show his smarter side...i.e. him setting up all of his victims?
    I did hear the new Jason is going to be more "agile". Remember how Jason was faster on his feet before he died (due to a machete to the face in Part 4) and became zombified (bolt o' lightning in Part 6)? I believe that's what they're going for; a faster, truly living Jason. From what I've read on Bloody-Disgusting, a set visit revealed that we will see Jason, at some point in the movie, waiting on a rooftop preparing to strike a victim down below. Usually we see him just pop out of nowhere. No preparation, just *BAM*, like an attack dog. I guess this gives us a clue that he'll at least have a somewhat formed plan when killing his victims.

Quote Originally Posted by SpFXChic View Post
    I vaguely recall something about a Hellraiser remake, as well, but I thought it got canned? Is it still being done by the french brothers who were supposed to direct?
    IMDB.com says that, yes, there is a Hellraiser remake due out in 2009 (maybe). Clive Barker and Pascal Laugier will be the writers. As for the brothers you mentioned, well, they're no longer with the project. Aside from that nugget, there's no info on who's directing. It's something currently being worked on. People are trying hard to get this movie off the ground so I think it's safe to say it will eventually be made. When it'll be finished though is anyone's guess.
    Last edited by Smiley; 10-26-2008 at 11:51 AM.

4. Default  
    Teaser Up!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=45036696

Hey, Jason does run...

Thread Information