HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Ouija Board

1. Default Ouija Board 
    ChrisGM Guest
    Have any one of you ever played Ouija board and met some ghosts before?

So, long time ago, I believed 10 years ago or less, my friends and I played that game board while we were drinking beers and shit like that! We played at least like, 30 minutes, something smashed from under the table and we had to move away from that table!!! We looked around, and saw nothing! Well, after the game time was over, we went home... I went to bed and something was bumping under my bed, so I got up and looked under it! Nothin was there!!! Well, never seen a ghost!! Can anyone tell me why??? Also, why didn't I see any ghosts when I play Ouija game???

2. Default You Were Lucky. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    You walked away from the Oui-Ja board with seemingly no dire consequences to your existence, many others have not been as fortunate.
    Count your blessings.

3. Default  
    ChrisGM Guest
    Last nite, my fiancee and I went to Target store, we saw Ouija gameboard - but I refused to buy it. It has "Glow-In-The-Dark!" Believe it or not!! It costs only $16.99!

By the way, I heard that Ouija has been around since the time of Roman Emperorer Valens in the fourth century. See www.paralumun.com/ouijaboard.htm

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Satan is older.

5. Default  
    FearSeeker Guest
    Very good point, Jim!

Thread Information