HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Ok this has been bugging me for a while

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warfield View Post
    A girl was killed another one forever crippled by one of those blank or unloaded guns at at a haunted hayride in..? Alabama? About 6 yrs. ago.
    This is also how Brandon Lee died on a movie set (Bruce Lee's son).

Sarah

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    And an actor named John Hextrom? Handsome young man, star of his own short lived TV show.
    A real bullet did the damage and murder but the real gun was thought to be empty or firing blanks.

3. Default  
    Wow actually i cant think of a worst way to go...not knowing your going to go....must be horrible.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
    Wow actually i cant think of a worst way to go...not knowing your going to go....must be horrible.
    OMG, really? I'd much rather not know it's coming. I'd rather be
    smacked by a truck or something than feel the torture every day
    of knowing that the end is near.

I've always thought being eaten by a shark would be the coolest
    way to go. It's all-natural, nothing goes to waste, it doesn't take
    up land resources, and you get your fifteen minutes of fame, to boot!

Sarah

5. Default  
    FearSeeker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunting Copy View Post

Sarah
    Sarah,

I'm definitely with you on NOT wanting to know it's coming.

However, I'm trying to decide whether I want to go deep sea diving with you. Maybe with you there wanting to be "fish bait," I wouldn't have anything to worry about? Or since you're supposed to never dive alone, would you be attracting the sharks to both of us? I'll have to think about that one.

I think I'd rather just die quietly in my sleep. Who needs the 15 min of fame?

6. Default  
    It's kinda old--and those damned 'scary movie' things made it funny, but you could probably still do it.

Right after the movie came out we used two of the costumes(that we actually already had--it was called 'ghostface', I think, but I can't remember who made it.

Stuck the two of them in a black maze and had them move so it looked like one got ahead of you way too fast--our blow off was when one chased you into a long dark corridor and as you ran the other popped in front of you. It got a good scream. It got an even bigger scream for the people who turned around and found a second one right behind them.

7. Default  
    Very Cool! I like that idea a lot! But yeah how you guys could live not knowing when your going to die i cant comprehend. I guess its just me i would like to know when im going to go so i can get all i need to do in this world done.

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunting Copy View Post

Sarah

Not sure if your aware you did it Sarah, but you just offered yourself up for sharkbait and your ok with this. Never meet you Darlin but you already scare me! LOL

9. Default  
    FearSeeker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
    Very Cool! I like that idea a lot! But yeah how you guys could live not knowing when your going to die i cant comprehend. I guess its just me i would like to know when im going to go so i can get all i need to do in this world done.
    Zach, nobody ever really knows for sure when they're going to die. For all we know, we could die in a car crash on our way to the convenience store later today. I hope not, but you never know.

That's why we're all supposed to live life to the fullest and live every moment as if it's our last. Relax and enjoy life, and do the things now that you're waiting to do before you go. Why put it off?

Just trying to help, not to worry you.

10. Default  
    I know im enjoying life to the max right now! Got the best job in the world! Designing haunts. I mean i dont know many other people who can honestly say they love their job! I mean whats better then getting a midlife crisis boozer to wet his pants in fear? Honestly? Not much!

-Zackary J

Thread Information