HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: An Inflatable TURD!

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

2. Default  
    Can pretty much guarantee I'm not where you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warfield View Post
    And they all came in because of the fib on the sign outside that promised motorcycles would be running in endless circles inside the edge of the bowl!
    Of course those loud speakers outside with motorcycle engine noises playing help too.
    False advertising to set them up for the scare........never been done before, at least not on That Planet.
    So instead of motorcycles, how about combination motorcycle/hearses like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwcTNT1tXF8

3. Default  

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

4. Default  
    Wow! I have a hunch that you are actually Sheldon but have somehow managed to transport yourself back in time, stranded on Gilligan's Island so you have no TV, no means to communicate,...

But wait! The Professor somehow finds a way to give you internet service, so you finally have news from the outside world. You also have a phone that only works when one of you happens to pick it up during an incoming call because it has no dial, no ringer, and no answering machine. Unfortunately, you soon learn that life could be miserable if you don't find the resources that surround you and use them quick:

Last edited by dungmaster; 12-27-2010 at 02:40 AM.

5. Default For the first three years. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I had No Phone here. Too busy working on this house to waste the time listening to jibber-jabber.
    I had just spend the previous 15 years answering my phone , then driving to fix things for people and I was basically on-call almost 24/7/365.
    I don't miss that at all. 3am, "0" outside, cold, unmoving truck seat, the drive through deep snow, the drive back to scrounge up some parts to make things work again, get back to bed at 4:30, wake up at 7 go back at it!
    All for a very tiny amount of $.
    Yes, I was working for "Family" and alot of the people calling were elderly and thought $3.00 for a service call was pretty high for them to pay!
    Pretty stupid huh? Us, them.

6. Default  
    DA,

Yes, we do work for a living, but some of us also take some time off for the holiday season. I just quit working for the day. I think Jim works basically every day on his haunt and Greg also works daily, weather permitting. And we come here and post on this thread every once in a while, just to relieve stress.

What about your haunt? How's it going?

You have also made it clear that you dislike this thread, so why not just ignore it and not read the posts on it? I would think that should make you much happier. I'm very sorry, but we cannot change the thread name.

Please start a haunt build photo thread of your own. We would love to see it, and it would give you a project that I think you would enjoy! Have a wonderful New Year!

Dungeonmaster

7. Default  
    LOL! No fetishes for me, but I think it's funny. Just an oversight in shortening the name. :-)

Dungeonmaster

8. Default  
    No way is the forum dead. I didn't pay attention for one day and there are 19 threads have had some kind of responce and ongoing discussion. That's only the Fright Forum. There are so many other forums on Hauntworld that seem to be ongoing to pay attention to if you can.

I think what you are missing is that so many people have become friends off the forum and there are conversations going on everywhere here as well as phone calls and emails between friends in the background not recorded here to judge. It is a community and I'm not buying that this thread is screwing up the reputation of the whole haunt industry or even being recognized at all by anyone.

You will notice that on other threads we have all been ultra seriously helpful where we can be. On these forums and driving around the country giving free advice and help. Rather than hijack every thread with stupid personal crap like this, we keep the turd thread alive and it seems about 80 people a day are checking in. Feel free to check in, perhaps go out of your way to meet as many people personally face to face, welcome to the community. Feel free to add something here or one of the other 19 ultra serious topics.

Really we don't judge on not yet having everything together. After decades and seeing each others shows, even what is on the turd thread shows a wild insite to each of our different approaches or occasional lack of creativity. Over the course of several years. Even those that only occasionally have something crappy to contribute seem to be long term friends with someone posting here.

Think of the Inflatable turd as our version of:

MyTurd.com
    TurdBook.com
    Turdder.com
    Turdster.com
    GeoTurd.com
    YouPoop.com

Only it has floated to one place. Ya wanna be my turd friend?
    Last edited by Greg Chrise; 12-29-2010 at 11:39 PM.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

9. Default  
    You may not want to respond to that, I'm not above attempting to send a bag of poo through the US Postal service. Especially with their new if it fits it ships program!

10. Default Two is for Tuba 
    Any thing ships.... umm.. time to post a funny video. With hope we can all start saying "two is for tuba" by the time transworld rolls around.

I can not stress how much I love this episode.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Thread Information