HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: An Inflatable TURD!

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
  1. Default  

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

2. Default  
    Can pretty much guarantee I'm not where you are.
    Greg,

Thanks for posting that wonderful video. I can't wait to subscribe so that I will receive more. NOT!

Here's the Horror Video of the Week. Please play these videos for customers waiting in line to go through your Inflatable Turd Haunts:

Don't you wish Mr. Happy Face worked for your haunt?
    According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

3. Default I'mma have to whip some happy tree friends on U, Lemme no :p 
    Last edited by Greg Chrise; 04-09-2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: resistance is futile

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

4. Default An I trumps u widis ;0 

5. Default  

6. Default  
    Couldn't resist sharing another horror video to play for those waiting to get inside your inflatable haunts (enjoy!):

According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

7. Default  
    So glad to hear you appreciate us so much, DA. Glad to know nothing has changed since I've been away.

8. Default  
    Well, it's obvious to me which one of you is posting now. Thanks for bumping Jim's wonderful thread. And if nobody is following this thread, then why does it have more than 20,000 views? Just saying... And it has been at least 3 weeks since I last was here or have posted, so you cannot blame me.
    Last edited by dungmaster; 05-04-2011 at 09:53 AM.

9. Default  
    Thank you ever so much dung master for finally revieling the rumored unicorn video. It is funny. Of course you have to watch it all the way through.

10. Default Hummmmmm 
    If I have posted in this thread I can't remember. I will say this I have recieved alot of emails on this thread of people complaining. Seems like the thread has turned but again I have not kept up with it nor really understood it LOL but don't take that the wrong way just never caught my eye. I have sent all the complaints to Larry it's his call seems like the same couple of people keep bringing it up when everyone else including Jim has moved on. Even the best joke threads die after a while. I want to say I have no problems with the couple who has kept it going myself but I am getting lots of emails from others that are ready for it to drop off the list. Again I DO NOT KEEP UP WITH IT but felt the need to address all those who has emailed me and the few thats keeping it going that way it's fair to everyone. My thoughts leave it for those to read and reflect back on it but it may be time to let it fall off the top of the list due to the fact it's aggivating alot of people! Shane and it's there it's in your hands or Larry's! Shane

Thread Information