HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: looking for a 'skull cap'

1. Default looking for a 'skull cap' 
    We have a scene where a bald actor, following a lights out event, needs to appear to have been 'scalped'.

Is anyone aware of a vendor who makes a 'cap' that the actor could grab during the lights out event and put on his head that would make it appear that his skull and perhaps part of his brain were now exposed?

I suppose the alternative would be some sort of prosthetic with a bald cap that the actor could pull off, but I think it would be easier to make the skull look ok after the lights come back up than hiding everything under a bald cap during the first part of the scene.

Thanks!
    Last edited by bhays; 08-13-2008 at 08:07 AM.
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

2. Default  
    We have Brained appliances that a actor could just slip over his head. I could customize one for you so that it has dangling flesh.

n this link youll see midway thru a zombie with his brain exposed..... It is our piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63w-llnaxzQ
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybagging View Post
    We have Brained appliances that a actor could just slip over his head. I could customize one for you so that it has dangling flesh.

n this link youll see midway thru a zombie with his brain exposed..... It is our piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63w-llnaxzQ
    That looks like just the ticket. Please let me know a price for one and a spare.

Thanks.
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

4. Default  
    Brett just Pmed you with pricing.......
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Thread Information