HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: This Is Bugging Me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Ouch!!! Ease up on the kid a little... If you really read into what he's saying ,
    he just seems disappointed cause he really wanted to help out. Maybe his dreams were to eventually work up to a position at a better haunt (scarehouse?)
    but was ultimately rejected. Sometimes just ONE simple phone call could change someones life for the better! I think we have all been in that position. If the poor kid works at Kennywood, do you honestly believe that he will steal secrets to use for them? not talking trash on Kennywood but if you take the rides away, what do you have? a crappy haunt! It's not too revealing that Kennywood puts the bare minimum into the "fright night". Why should they, the attendance is just crazy at the place in October (we'll never go back!!!) The point I'm making is maybe he just wants to do greater things (which you should feel honored for) and all he wanted was a simple call back. Sometimes the answer "no" is better than no answer at all! We have all had our hopes up at one time or another and have been let down but, scaryfunhouse, a forum like this is where you "don't" make your personal gripes public it's just not good business. Can't we all just get along? By the way, Scarehouse rocks!!!!

2. Default  
    I had someone else in mind. Sorry, only as few miles away.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Thread Information