HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Would I be considered...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Haunting Copy, I'm not sure but I think you may have mistaken maliciousstudios as the one who started this thread, but it was me.

If I'm wrong, I apologize, it just seemed that way to me because of your reply.

2. Default  
    Once you have mentioned your haunted house in a shaving commercial, you are pro.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

3. Default  
    lol..... "men who want the edge in the haunt idustry use Edge Pro Gel "

Sometimes you're cool and contained. But other times it feels good to get into a real lather. Edge Pro Gel is dispensed as a gel, but oh, baby, look what happens when you rub it onto your face. It lathers right up for a sinfully luxurious shave. Extra lubricants allow your razor to simply glide across your face, making it especially nice for guys with sensitive skin. You need only a dab of gel per shave, so this aerosol can will last and lather for a good long time.

Quote from Richard Johnson owner of THE WORLDS SCARIEST HAUNTED ATTRACTION:

Hello Folks ! Hi my name is Richard Johnson, you may heard of me Im the owner of THE WORLDS SCARIEST HAUNTED ATTRACTION. All of us here at Malicious Manor ( THE WORLD SCARIEST HAUNTED ATTRACTION ) start every day with a good shave, and when we shave we like to stay on the edge with all we do in the haunted house industry as well as in the bathroom.
    Thats why we use Edge Pro Gel..... Edge Pro Gel Helps us look and feel like a pros, it goes on smooth and helps me look smooth as we stress out over animatronics and air compressors.
    We wouldnt start a season without it....get yours TODAY !!!
    Last edited by maliciousstudios; 08-20-2008 at 02:41 PM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mind View Post
    Haunting Copy, I'm not sure but I think you may have mistaken maliciousstudios as the one who started this thread, but it was me.

If I'm wrong, I apologize, it just seemed that way to me because of your reply.

No, you're probably right. But I'm too damn tired to look, LOL.

I'm sure y'all knew what I meant . . . whatever it was I said.

zzzzzzzzz......

5. Default  
    Okay, Malicious, that shaving cream thing was too funny!

6. Default  
    That's pretty good!

Now if you will notice off in our asylum in room #2, Bob here thinks edge is so great, he has completely shaved his entire body and now thinks he is a dolfin!?! <insert Dolfin chirp>

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    That's pretty good!

Now if you will notice off in our asylum in room #2, Bob here thinks edge is so great, he has completely shaved his entire body and now thinks he is a dolfin!?! <insert Dolfin chirp>
    rotflmao!!

8. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    The undefeated 1973 Dolphins?
    They were all that clean shaven??
    Maybe he thinks he's Gertrude Ebberly?

9. Default  
    Ok heres my in put on the whole professional haunt idea.

A haunt should be considered professional if they treat there haunt as a business, and present themselves and there haunt professionally.

Also you dont need to rent a building or make a profit. As hard as it to accept there are a few home haunts that are very much professional.
    For example there are buisnesses that people run out of there home that are extremely professional. There are also professional organizations that dont make a profit. There are even professional events and organizations that dont make a profit and are even considered non-profit organizations.

This means that there could be non-profit, charity, home haunts. and even quick haunts that dont rent out buildings, that should be considered proffesional.

This is the dictionary definition
    "Professional-exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace"

Hope you all understand my general concept. Thank you and let me know what you think.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

10. Default  
    Dark Mind,

Yes there are catagoires of many haunts, Ben Gave a great listing. But at least to me being a pro haunter is anybody that gives a huge chunck of their lives to it.

Buiding and operating a haunt is a huge peice of your time, money and devotion.

If you give up family time, miss important dates, or in my case stop fishing to build and operate or manage a haunt i think you should at least be considered a pro haunter.

Im not an owner but i have worked for two great haunts now, im most definetly one of the few that give major time to our event, Im managment, I run our make up department as well as do seminars and teach it, i run our hayride, im one of three builders, i do a lot of the set designing, i even try to get sponsorships occasionally. I fully understand the haunt bussiness. Yet i don't own the haunt.

Does that not make me a pro haunter? Because ever day i pick up a hammer or drill im thinking Pro Haunt, every time i have somebody in my chair im thinking Pro make up, everytime i teach a new kid ten different ways to work his spot im teaching him on a pro level.

So Dark Mind, Great Question. I guess it's how you look at it, is there something on your resume that graduates you to Pro Haunter? Only you will know.

The number your looking for is not how many through the door, it's how many hours it owns you!

Thread Information