HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: TransWorld 2007!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    We had a 12 passenger van.
    Never again.. 9 people have a varying musical taste or one gas attack the rest are uncomfortable for 10 to 15 miles.
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

2. Default  
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    Ill be there again. This year I will actually have a budget to work with to for buying some goodies. Not sure how many are coming from my haunt. Might be me + 3-5 others.....

Right now I have reservations at the Crown but I hear there might be a block of rooms for us Cheeseheads at another hotel. I guess Tatoo is working on that so I might end up jumping to a different place if I can. Don't forget, besides the hotel rate there is also the good old taxes and the daily parking rate too.
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

3. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    It'll be good to see you again Ron! Hey, I'm going to be getting in touch with you soon to discuss the possibility of having you come out to perform at the Eureka Screams Back Stage! I'll be in touch soon!

Kel

4. Default  
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    Cool Kel. Can't wait to have a few drinks with you and to find out about everything.
    Would also love to come out there and do a show. Never performed in your State.
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

5. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Hey Ron! I just sent you a PM regarding "Eureka Screams! Back Stage Theatre". I'm looking forward to investigating this with you further and to seeing you at the show! Cocktail hour!!!

6. Default  
    Just a quick question about Transworld (hey, trying to make this relevant to the topic! )
    Anyways...my business partner and I want to try and make the show this year...so my question is:
    If we haven't run our haunt YET (okay okay it's been delayed til 2007-not our fault) but are doing so next year...what do we need to get into the show?
    I've seen the requirements "If you're an owner/operator..." and all that...we purchased 99% of our stuff from our local Lion's Club and have the receipts, etc.
    Could someone shed some light on this? We are seriously considering going for our first time and experiencing Transworld finally!
    Help!

Kirk
    DARK DOMAIN HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.darkdomainhauntedhouse.com

7. Default  
    If you want an easy way in just sign up as a home haunt, all you will need to send them is a flier of some kind. Easy enough to make. And I believe that your badge will not look any different from other haunt owners.
    If you sign up as a owner/operator then you will need to send them a copy of your business license, resale license or tax exempt (non-profit) form.

Hope that helps...it is an experience.

C-ya there!

8. Default  
    This year I may have to pass. My wife and I are expecting and the little one will be here in mid-late Feb.

If it's any earlier, there's still a chance. Of course, I have been a little disppointed in the show the past few years. My fav year has to be 98.

The rest of our crew will be there though. Look for the Haunted Hotel Tees.

- Glenn
    - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
    Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
    http://www.hauntednetwork.com

9. Default  
    Hey Kel.....the Trail of Terror gang will be there once again. Good times. The Hyatt has the hot hallway but its much nicer than the Crown. More stuff going on at the Crown though.

See you there.

Wayne

10. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Awesome Wayne! We'll be looking forward to meeting the Trail of Terror Troop! :wink:

Kel

Thread Information