HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: TransWorld 2007!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    what are the dates again?

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    It's a trade show not the Love Boat!

Feb.23-26......................

3. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Does anyone have any information about the seminar and workshop lineup? We're trying to work it into our budget for 4 of us to go. We figure this way we can cover more seminars/workshops. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Kel

4. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    It's official! The 4 people who make Rayclif Manor possible will be attending TW! Lee Ostergren (partner and Secretary Treasurer), Mari Maya (partner and House Manager), Brad Karnes (Head of Construction & Security) and myslef will be attending! We've just submitted our room requests through the Globetrotter Service on the TW web site http://www.hauntshow.com/directions.shtml

We put in a request for rooms in the following order:

1st choice - Hyatt Regency O'Hare
    2nd choice - Crown Plaza O'Hare
    3rd choice - Sofitel
    4th choice - Doubletree

I'll keep everyone posted on where we end up. I hope we made good choices! I'm looking forward to finding out where the hangout places are. I can't remember from 2005. I'm also looking forward to the updates on the TW site!

Kel

5. Default  
    Was is just us or did anyone else dread the walk from the conv center to the Hyatt, those hallways sucked! It was like taking a stroll around Mercury, frigging hot! Several times I took the walk outside in the wind and rain to avoid it...maybe they have fixed it now

6. Default  
    The Halls were hot.

Its going to be a good time once again this year. I think the show will be bigger and better this year. Alot of stuff has been talked about and in the works.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

7. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Got our room confirmation and we are definitely going to be at the Hyatt! I guess we'll get to experience the hot halls. :lol: I don't like being cold, so I think I'll welcome the hot halls in the Chicago February weather. Who knows, maybe we'll luck out and have real nice weather. I hope it's not too bad, since we've decided to drive to Chicago! :shock: Just another page in the journey book! :wink:

Kel

8. Default  
    and how many will be couped up in a vehicle for the 10 to 12 hour drive?

We learned last time 9 is WAY too many We may take two vehicles next time.
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

9. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Ha! 9 people in one vehicle! That's one cozy drive unless you're driving a bus. :lol: We'll just have 4 of us in the car. Which reminds me, I need to check with the hotel regarding parking...

Kel

10. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I bet if JoeDog was the chauffer for the nine Playboy Bunnies on the company's softball team it would be just the right number of bodies for a long ride.
    Keep your eyes on the road!
    I packed nine manniquins into a 79 T-Bird, of course their arms and legs and torsos disassembled somewhat to make this possible.
    I took pictures, it loked strangely comical/gruesome?
    Couldn't pass up the deal, only $25.00 each! Like new, low miles!

Thread Information