HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: TransWorld 2007!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Dan Faupel Guest
    We'll be there as usual...the Crowne bar is definitely the place to hang out after hours...I need to figure out what foul demented liquor we can bring this time...it's become somewhat of a tradition!...we'll have to hook up for a drink Kel!

2. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Should I bring some Arkansas Moonshine Dan? LOL I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you at the show Dan!

Kel

3. Default  
    mmmmmmmm......

Dan Faupel mystery liquor!

The stuff you had last year was wicked, will be bringing our shakers to serve up some MONSTERITAS in the lounge!

Take care,
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Director of Operations

Nightmare New England
    www.nightmarenewengland.com

Spookyworld
    www.spookyworld.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

4. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    We'll pack our cocktail shakers and fixins as well! :wink:

Kel

5. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Hey Dan, should I bring some of the "Snake Oil" along???

Kel

6. Default  
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Hell yeah!...looking forward to the Monsteritas Tattoo...definitely bring some of the 'shine and snake oil Kel...besides Raycliff Manor, those are two of the finest things Arkansas has to offer!...hehehehe...

7. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Too much hassle, too much equiptment and things to forget, I think what you are really looking for (and much easier to sneak across state lines) is the witch's poison apple, otherwise known as the "date rape" fruit.
    Yes it is unpredictable , you might not wake up for 4 hours (or possibly at all!)
    Cross-breeding tomato and loco weed does unpredictable things.
    Imagine waking up the next day at a seminar dressed in a Playboy Bunny outfit as the cameras flash capturing that "Kodak Moment" forever(and for the internet!)
    Some fun!

8. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    So you're bringing the tomatoes Jim??? :lol: :wink:

Kel

9. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    180? years ago nobody would eat a tomato, they were called "The Devil's Cherrys" because of this nasty, unpredictable cross pollenation and the end results I mentioned.
    I will be seeing the Friday Transworld, unless the weather is blizzard-like, then I stay home, if I am there Friday I hurry home to return in time to open my house, just like the other 365 nights of the year, pretty much.
    Recently a member of Halloween Forum (another website) toured my house and wrote a long , accurate description of his experience here, look for "Gym whourlfelyd" or something like that? On that site , and it's me, my house.

10. Default So you don't forget 
    So you all don't forget....DREAM REAPERS will be in full operation during Transworld.

We will be running buses and all the normal stuff.

We are thinking...and this is hard for us......

We always do the behind the scenes look....

Do people like the behind the scenes tour thing?
    It is harder than hell doing them knowing that most people are getting trashed at the Crowne, and i am not one of them.

What about a look at what it takes to open the hell hole we call home?
    Getting the house running....getting 70-80 actors in makeup....and whatever else...it would be very limited if we do it this way.

Please let us know what you think

Thread Information