HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunters that have real haunted house

1. Default Haunters that have real haunted house 
    I am going to try to do an article for the latest Haunt World magazine. On real haunted houses. People that run a commercial haunt that is really haunted by ghosts. I have ran one, I know Jim Warfields is haunted. But to do this article I need to know more people that have had strange experiences or things happen in there haunt to make them think its really haunted. You can reply here or pm me. I am gonna try to go on a tour of these haunts if they are in about a 2 to 3 state range of Missouri. I am going on a ghost hunt more or less. Doing a full investigation, pictures, recording ect. So if you have a real haunted house and want to be in this article contact me please. And please only serious hauntings need to inquire thankyou.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

2. Default  
    I'm in one also. Our haunted house is in the old Weber County Mental Health Facility. Lots of strange stuff, except where you'd think the strange things would happen. The morgue and where murders happened are quite, but the main lobby is very active. Crazy Ghosts. LOL

I keep some information at www.bbqandghosts.com Each Aug I host a paranormal conferance called BBQ and Ghosts Weekend
    ~HauntedWebby~
    www.lazarusmaze.com
    www.bbqandghosts.com
    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

3. Default  
    I'm not lying when I say this but I've thought several times my haunt was haunted. I've seen and heard weird things that kinda freak you out.

I've never actually seen a ghost but I will say the most freaked out I ever got was one time I was with Rob Corcino from Headless Horseman and we went to a real haunted house called Pike Mansion, it was featured on MTV.

I swear to you we both thought we heard a little girl talking to us and all of our photos of the place turned out bizzare. We were both kinda freaked out.

We did one of those things where we tried to sneak up on the old building.

DIdn't work out to well!!! LOL

Larry

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Lucky you didn't bring her home with you...it happens......I understand.

Thread Information