HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Nov. 11th, 1:55 AM.

1. Default Nov. 11th, 1:55 AM. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I was in the wine cellar, lights on with two young women, first time visitors here when we all heard a woman's voice which seemed to be coming from near the 12 foot high ceiling above us.
    The voice was definately human and female and was sort of singing , a long change of pitch from it's start to it's finish.
    The girl walking ahead of me was definately shook up about it, mostly because when she heard it she almost automatically assumed that nobody else had heard it.
    Tonight I was telling some more visitors here about it and what with my "October Throat" I couldn't even come within a mile of duplicating the sound we all heard last night, of course I pre-warned that this would probably be the case, but I sure sounded silly trying .
    Since those girls were first timers here, I wonder if they will ever be brave enough to return?
    A haunting can slice both ways, attracting some, scaring others away.
    It makes life interesting though...........and then the ghostly floating head enters the room! hahahaha!

2. Default  
    Jim what time of night did this singing happen in the cellar? I was wondering because the voice I heard was at midnight right when you closed in the cellar. I was just wondering if things happen more at certain times of night? Or on a full moon or they just happen. I just happen to read this older post and it sparked this question. And is the cellar the hot spot so to say far as ghost activity in your house? And dont say your bed is! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Thread Information