HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Prop Escrow

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    With Transworld in Feb. this year I'm counting 214 days and seven months before October...sounds like a long time to me? (To get products made and shipped)

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Chrise
    Oh, I'm sorry that's not the way it works here. We wait until Larry PM's us to call him directly to seace and desist what ever activity. Until further notice you are not in charge.
    Neither are you, Mister Dunn & Broadstreet.

What's a seace?

Did you mean seance or cease?
    Guerilla Haunter

3. Default  
    No I am not in charge but, you are one of these young upstarts like Jolly Roger as well. Not quite as bad but working on it.

It's Dunn and Bradstreet by the way, a listing of credit worthiness to 4.5 million. Or Dun and Bradstreet.

I will be checking your future posts for any spelling or grammatical errors, thanks for keeping up.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

4. Default  
    Yes, I lost more than many get the chance to achieve. This is how perhaps you learn things the hardway. I have offered all kinds of personal information and experiences over the years on this board. I even use my full name. How about everyone else do that too, not just be little cyber dorks posting Hey here's a link to horror dork.com what do you guys thing of that?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

5. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Maybe it's my own lack of imagination but "Jim Warfield" was the best that I could come up with...wait, from now on call me "The King Of Siam!"
    Or maybe "The bloody King of Siam"? Or maybe the Twin Kings of Siam?"
    Or maybe " The Claw Marks on Your Sister's Bedroom Window?"
    Sure. That's it. After a few months people will forget who I really am and I can say anything to anybody and they won't know, except your Sister, she will never forget!
    "GGGRR!"
    "EEEK!"

6. Default  
    It may also be relative to wether you are into having massive credit listings, like owning your own corporation. Not every one is or wants to be. I certainly am not any more but it shows a level of experience good or bad perhaps I learned it as all bad and there are better things in life to try to maintain.

Like now I'm running charity haunts that barely pay the labor to set up and tear down let alone storage and such. Because the charity gets 80%. Again personal information. Go ahead and pull up all of my prior posts and you will see me trying to communicate these things and thinking out loud a bit trying to figure things out. But, I'm not incharge here. And this board is not being used like it was, a nice community of people trying to relate one anothers experiences to see if any ideas fly from that.

In fact because of the latest stream of cyber punks, old timers and the really knowlegeable do not post here any more. So perhaps even more losses is your loss too. I don't believe I have ever tried to say I am somebody and you are not unless I was joking but, frankly I don't know you, you have not provided much real personal information and I don't know you.

7. Default  
    Ooops that's Jim telling me to shut up now. I have learned you too much.

8. Default  
    And if you are into checking things out from history, there is this series of books in the public Library call the Thomas Register. Of course to check such things you have to back away from the computer and leave the house. You can check someone's house hold income for any region for decades in the past to verify things. I'm like such a name dropper. Oh aren't I the smart one. No butt wipe that isn't how to take such information.

And maybe if I wasn't so disturbed about what this forum has become, I could spell better, there would still be marks on my computer keys to know what the letters are supposed to be.

I have watched when I first came on years and years ago, serious name calling, to a bunch of juggalos teaching us how to swear by misspelling the words so the thing doesn't get it, to MR DB Dorey now Jolly roger and his WTF what would you have do with me. I no speak english so good what you guys on HW think.

I'm really not someone to mess with. I have nothing to live for and I will use your lungs as party balloons. ( Just kidding, J/K :lol: or what ever gets through these days or maybe I'm totally serious )

Oh, screw it.

9. Default  
    Who ya argueing with now you old brain fart?
    You're argueing with yourself arn't you?
    No I'm not screw you anyhow!

This is my arguement but out fool.
    Who you callin fool fool
    Why ain't there no spell checker on this thing

Don't change the subject dork.

Oh, yeah, okay.....Some small percentage of vendors suck.

Thankyou for your time, you may resume your normal life.

There you go with more diatribe you a$$hole who do you think you are, you must really think you are somebody.

Go ahead say one more thing and I'm throwing this freakin dial up peice of crap out on the highway!

I'll be back to check for spelling errors.

10. Default  
    Well, your just some kinda nut case aren't ya.
    Screw you if they can post meaningless crap so can I.

But, dear these are just young people looking for attention. They just want to feel wanted, what were you like when you were young? Who gives a crap! I certainly wasn't able to infect the whole planet because there weren't computers! You could only stab so many with a #2 pencil before you went down. Now what do you think is going to be achieved with this line of thinking? Who cares!

Now you know that isn't right, I'm not sure I can be around someone like you.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt.

Thread Information