HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Please Help!!!!!now!!!

Hybrid View

1. Default Please Help!!!!!now!!! 
    GUYS I NEED HELP. I STARTED DOING BLUEPRINTS OF THE SCREAMATORIUM AND I HAVE A PROBLEM. WE USE ALL TARP TO MAKE THE WALLS. I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! wOOD PANELS THAT WOULDN'T COST A TON OF MONEY AND FOREVER TO MAKE. PLEASE GUYS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! WERE SHOULD I GO AND BUY THEM? HOW TO MAKE THEM?
    THANKS
    MITCH

2. Default  
    You might check out oak island, they have some pvc laminated wall fabric that might work for you. you can get a 100 x 100 yard roll for around 700-800.00 dollars which will do 75 4 x 8 walls. You could use pvc pipe for the frame which would make teardown and storage nice and or 2x4s, What I am doing for the home haunt.

www.oakislandgroup.com

good luck

3. Default  
    Thanks But I Am On Ahuge Budget!!!!! Haha Like 50 Or 75 Dollars!

4. Default Drop Panel Help!!!! 
    Hey Evrybody,
    I Need Some Help Making A Drop Panel. If You Guys Know Of Any Websites That Have An Easy And Cheap Way To Make Them Please Tell Me Them!
    Thanks!

5. Default  
    try scaryguys.com i just built mine using their plans, the video is very useful.
    Drew and Shane
    www.deadenddungeon.com

Thread Information