HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: "Top Five" companies I've dealt with. "Escrow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    That is awesome,
    I was just playing around, but a serious thank you for your post.

2. Default  
    I deal with about two dozen haunt manufacturers throughout the year (as posted on my Haunted Ventures FX web site) and I can say that without a doubt that Gore Galore has never let me down. One of the things that I constantly strive for (and provide to my customers) is excellent customer service and Kevin has provided it each and every time.

Oak Island Productions has also been an asset to my business, and I have also had the opportunity to work with them first hand at the 2004 Haunted Harvest at Hersheypark in Hershey, Pennsylvania as they designed and built all three of our haunted houses that year.
    The Haunter's Depot
    www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

3. Default  
    The very best customer service and fastest for delivery have come from these two companies. Little Spider, and Gag studios they are both great! Little Spider has helped me with many questions from repainting props to best ways to hang props on the walls. Gag has shipped me replacement bulbs and has always been very helpful when I've called them. Both of these companies ship and deliver very quickly. These are the two boothes at Trans World I look for first. There quality and craftsmanship is some of the best in my book!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

4. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Top five??? I've got more than 5, but my top 5 would be the following:

1. Creative Visions - www.creativevisionsonline.com and www.hauntvisions.com - Incredible products and outstanding customer service... top notch all the way!

2. Extremetix (ClicknPrint Tickets) - www.extremetix.com - excellent service and excellent customer service... definitely value their customers!

3. The Ghoulish Gallery - www.theghoulishgallery.com - more incredible products and outstanding customer service!

4. Vision Science Studios (formerly CLS Distributing) - www.clsdistributing.com - again, more incredible products and outstanding customer service!

5. Dental Distortions - www.dentaldistortions.com - yet again, more incredible products and outstanding customer service!

6. The Scream Team - www.screamteam.com - one more company providing incredible products and fantastic customer service!

I know, we were supposed to list the top 5. I find it hard to only list 5 and there are more I could list, including some that have already been mentioned, such as Ghost Ride, Oak Island, etc.

Kel

5. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Now I feel really bad... How could I have forgotten to mention one of the most incredible new products?!?! Another great company with amazing products and 1st rate cutomer service! - SPFX Masks - www.spfxmasks.com

There are so many great companies, I could probably list at least 10 more!

Kel

6. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Just one more! :lol: The company we've used the past two years for our print materials and t-shirts, Creepy T's - http://www.creepy-ts.com/ - Excellent quality at affordable prices!

There are just so many great companies, I could go on and on! :wink:

Kel

7. Default  
    A few of my favorites are
    Fright Props-Always reliable
    Oak Island-Excellent customer service
    Rotten Jack's Creep Shack(N.Y.)-I got some really great prices on a few props I bought. The guy's there are really nice.
    Unit 70-Just got a dead chick we ordered, in the mail on Sat. She looks wild!
    Do you have an insatiable appetite for Halloween? Are you intrigued, rather than disgusted with gore? If so, you must be ALittleFreaky too.

8. Default reply 
    Mr Alvey should never be left out, just look at his products!

We have all the Bone Warrior collection, fell in love with them when they debuted them a few years back at the TW dinner at our haunt. All three very impressive. I had trouble with the jaw on them opening and closing on them so i visited Kevin at his booth the next year and he told me some tricks that helped.

Actually Kevin when you read this, im going to stop by the booth and throw an idea i have at you for air activated costumes. I have two, one complex and one simple, if you like the idea's take them if not i may build them myself but they will look awful!

9. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "Look awful!?"
    I thought scary stuff was supposed to look that way?
    Need some inspiration to make some scary make up or a mask? Go click-on the State of Illinois Sakz Criminal data base and take a look at some of those guys! WOW! talk about scary!!
    No matter what ideas you heard about as a young adult, sekz is not for everybody!

10. Default  
    Yes.. Kevin McCurdy is phenomenal, I own all his stuff.. However, I believe you are referring to Kevin Alvey at Gore Galore- who also is unbelievable!
    Chip "Pigman" DeLong
    Scared to the Bone Productions
    Pigman's Lair Haunted Attraction
    Chelsea/Ann Arbor MI
    www.pigmanslair.com

Thread Information