HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

View Poll Results: Are you a christian?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

150 69.77%
  • No

65 30.23%

Thread: Based on an argument going on.. How many here are christians?

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Based on an argument going on.. How many here are christians? 
    Somebody said that if you polled to see how many people here were Christians you would be surprised. I am just curious to see how this turns out. I will be the first to say, yes i am a christian

2. Default  
    I'm a christian.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

3. Default  
    nice to see your poll doing well.

me dont vote, but carry on

4. Default  
    Im not but our haunt owner is and we do say a prayer with the crew before war evey night, a mention is made in our rules room but we don't preach it .

5. Default I am.. 
    Although I find myself asking God to forgive me as my mouth gets me in trouble daily. Believe it or not its always here. God is loving and understanding and hes forgiving if you ask him. I can honestly say everything I have gotten in life I have him to thank. Its not what I did or how I did it. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME BY HIM! Shane and its God can give and he can take. Think about that Shane this time.
    Last edited by graystone; 09-28-2008 at 06:58 AM.

6. Default  
    I was the one who made that statement...and yes, obviuosly, I am a Christian as well. Look here...Shane and I are in agreement on something. This is a huge step forward.

Seriously though, Shane couldn't be more right. I also know that I owe all that I have to God. He has blessed me in so many ways with a wonderful wife, home, and a job that I get up every morning excited to do. My faith in God has gotten me through so many hard times and I know that I can endure anything with God at my side.

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philipians 4:13

I pray that we all have a safe, fun, and profitable season and that we all might bite our tongues a little more often...myself definitely included. God Bless.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

7. Default Do Wive's Opinions matter? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    They see me as the most "religious" person they have ever known."
    Kind treatment of others and always living everyday so you have no guilt at bedtime to keep you awake are a couple of the "earmarks" to getting along better in our lives.
    Don't all major religions have these basic tennets?
    What "Works", works, what doesn't is not kept by large numbers of people.
    Picking and choosing certain lines or versus to back up one's aggressive arguements has never been the way to cohabitate successfully and pursue true happiness.
    People are much more alike than different, we all have a hungry stomach everyday, we all want what is best for our loved ones.
    A good repution is the product of a livetime, a bad reputation can happen in a split-second.
    It does matter what others think of us or how they see us.

8. Default  
    Does laying in bed yelling, "OH GOD!" count?
    ~"Who died and made you f*cking king of the zombies?"

~"Bill, get your own funeral. Timmy and I are going zombie."

9. Default  
    FearSeeker Guest
    BrainDonor,

That made me laugh out loud. Thanks! I needed that!

10. Default  
    The preceding argument passed me by, but out of interest, why 'Christians' in particular? what about Muslims, Scientologists, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Agnostics, Atheists? or for that matter Pagans? all these would seemingly fall into the No category.

Are you trying to establish how many have a spiritual belief or just those with a Christian spiritual belief?
    Last edited by Phoenix; 09-29-2008 at 08:41 AM.

Thread Information