HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Buzzer stunts

1. Default Buzzer stunts 
    Hey, I have been looking for somtime to get my hands on the buzzers that accompanied stunts in the old classic dark rides and funhouses. You know the ones I am talking about right? I hope one of you that know old pretzel stunts can help me out here. I am looking for a make or model of the buzzer. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I made a heavy duty noisey buzzer that clangs and rattles and sounds like electricity arcing too.
    I was fortunate enough to buy a brand new Wagner power stripper for $3.00 in a Goodwill Store.
    This tool runs off of 110 volts and a small steel end moves back and forth Very quickly, it only moves maybe 1/4 inch? It is for scraping paint.
    I cut a small but thick piece of steel and hung it on a metal band on a frame work infront of this device.
    All of this was installed inside a strong metal box so as to contain any possible flying parts or pieces from if coming loose at speed.
    I once had a cheap upright "broom" vaccuum cleaner that was given too me because of the noises it made.
    After using this suspended from my ceiling for many years one day it quit making such scary sounds...It had finally ground up all of the shelled corn that had been trapped inside of it!

Thread Information