HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

View Poll Results: Yes or No

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 60.00%
  • no

4 40.00%

Thread: Creative Visions Lifecast DVD cover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Creative Visions Lifecast DVD cover. 

2. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Looks great Steve! I vote YES! I'm looking forward to getting a copy of the video!

Kel

3. Default  
    You need to add a I don't know.

Yes it looks good, but it's not balanced. You have the tape detail on the back, but not the front. The front pics look smooshed together, but the back pics are more artsy.

And I know you're trying to get your name out there for more work, which is a good idea ..., but your logo is as big as the people that created the DVD.
    ~HauntedWebby~
    www.lazarusmaze.com
    www.bbqandghosts.com
    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

4. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    I like the pictures on the front because it helps me to understand what the tape is about, but maybe you could get a bit more creative with the framing of the front pictures??? Just a thought...

Kel

5. Default  
    This design was done off of a sketch given to me. Basicly I was given a certain guideline and I went from that. The reason i did nothing to the front images was so that They remained clear. I didnt was the images that are meant to really sell the DVD to become distorted. As for my logo, it probably is a bit large, again I was trying to go by the drawing asmuch as I could.

6. Default  
    well ok ... can the back since the images look like they are taped on be on a notebook page? is it possible to have all that text look hand written like it was torn out of a notebook. Then the taped in pictures will make more sense. If not I'd get rid of the tape and do the image border like on the one on the bottom to give it a more uniform look.

I can imagine it's very hard to have tons of creative ideas and have to follow what's given to you
    ~HauntedWebby~
    www.lazarusmaze.com
    www.bbqandghosts.com
    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

7. Default  
    I'm undecided.
    Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

8. Default  
    To be totally honest, the big lens flare on the front makes it look about 10 years out of date.
    FREE APPLE IPOD: - Just Sign up and tell your friends!

9. Default  
    I would like to do more on it, but Im in europe right now and have no way to work. I would like to re-do it, but alas I am unequipped for that task.

10. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    So, in other words, you would like to be doing graphic design work right now but instead you're peeing?
    No big deal Steve, we all do that !
    I just went outside and peed on some moquitos who were making rude noises and gestures outside the window.
    "We want blood not rancid lemonade!"

Thread Information