HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Question about Lighting/Effects

1. Default Question about Lighting/Effects 
    Ok, I have a very small haunted garage, with a total of 3 mini strobes, 3 black lights, 4 cd players, and 2 fog machines. What would you recommend is the best way to set this all up? I dont wanna blow anything up or cause a fire. I appreciate all the input in advance.

2. Default  
    Like physically or electrically?

3. Default  
    you will be fine.
    just hook it all up to surge protectors and at least a few different outlets and your good.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

4. Default Lightning and Sound Effects combined? 
    Haunt Marley Guest
    Can anyone share the idea with me the best way or the best system to purchase that would allow me to be able to play sounds and effect lights to go along with those sounds, such as the thunder and lightning thing?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

5. Default  
    i would suggest the PicoSTORM form fright props it is very simple all you do is hook up some speakers and two 500 watt work lights(or something smaller) and plug it in.
    it has a bulit in sound chip of the lighting theirs a video on their website

Thread Information