HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Horrorween: now shooting!

1. Default Horrorween: now shooting! 
    Gotta love a movie where the central plot revolves around a Hauntworld/IAHA member's haunted house and features some pretty big named stars. Scenes with Mickey Rooney to film in December.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765459/

Of special interest, check out the music credits....
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

2. Default  
    What is IAHA? What does it stand for?

3. Default  
    It's the International Association of Hispanic Actors. Or the International Arabian Horse Association. I can't remember which.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "Follow the Money"?
    No, follow the initials. I didn't know so many Arabian horses owned haunted houses!

5. Default  
    If you do a search for IAHA it is about page three the real one shows up.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

6. Default  
    Hey, thank you for so concerned!!!

My bodyguard found out this "IAHA" means and stands for "International Association of Haunted Attractions"... What more would I like to say??

www.hauntedhouseassociation.org

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly_Roger
    Hey, thank you for so concerned!!!

My bodyguard found out this "IAHA" means and stands for "International Association of Haunted Attractions"... What more would I like to say??

www.hauntedhouseassociation.org
    It would be: Thank You for your lack of concern.

And: My body guard found out that "IAHA" stands for International Association of Haunted Attractions. What more should I say?

Who is your grammar coach? I would fire him! It will be quite difficult taking over the planet if you sound and type like Ricky Ricardo from "I love Lucy".

8. Default  
    Be extra carefully, Greg!! You better watch your back or else, our Mafia guys will turn you over to me!! :lol:

9. Default  
    It would be: Be extra careful Greg!
    Not: Be extra carefully,

If you are going to threaten me, Please do so in a respectful and meaningful fashion, with proper phrasing and such. Otherwise very few, and certainly not me would submit to any thugs representing you. Most likely they would be taken out.

Real pros just take people out with no speeches ahead of time.

10. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I once had some anonymous voice on my answering machine sort of threatening me with spooky poetry, of course what was meant to be scary became funny when he pronounced "Devil", "Debo".
    Our Chief of Police listened to the recording he made the voice as belonging to a local yokel who was about to take a all expenses paid vacation , courtesy of the State Of Illinois for messing with a very young neighbor girl.
    The "Debo" made him do it, I'm sure!

Thread Information