HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

View Poll Results: What scares you most about clowns?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The General Insanity of them.

5 50.00%
  • Their overall creepy factor, i mean who likes a guy who wears grease paint in his spare time?

5 50.00%
  • Their Laughs

1 10.00%
  • They are TOO cheerfull...makes me think they have a secret...and not a good one!

2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What scares you most about clowns?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default  
    Ha, what i would suggest is looking in the mirror. Use some of your lines, come up with nuances and character traits. It will help give you a gist for the costume. My costume originally was striped footy pajama's with a ringmasters jacket. I wuold suggest going through normal costume websites, seeing what they have, and either using that or put your own spin on it. Like for a normal clown jumpsuit, cut it in half. Use suspenders and a straight jacket. Thats my other clown character, call him Freakshow. Just go through trial and error, i doubt you will get it right on the first try, but if you do, congrats! Ha

2. Default  
    thanks my wife asked me why i was naked in front of the mirror i told her i was looking for my character lines but i couldn't find any.
    The Tallman is coming... so be very afraid!
    http://www.hauntedvoid.com

3. Default  
    Well..hahahaha, i am not sure if naked is how you need to do it. Do you have any lines that you enjoy saying to people? A few of mine are "Don't Laugh its not funny!" or "I will make you squeal like a stuck pig!" things like that. "Hello Sunshine! Ready to play?"
    Its all in the delivery of the lines, or rather your whole demeaner. I have had this clown character since the beggining, so its very refined. Almost like a second nature. So it really is down to your character, get that down pat. Then think about it from the characters point of view. Would i wear this?
    Last edited by Dr. Giggles; 04-28-2009 at 01:40 PM.

4. Default  
    this is going to be my first season as a clown. so i really dont have any lines yet.

5. Default  
    Come up with some my friend!

6. Default  
    i will try and do that thanks for you help Dr. Giggles

Thread Information