HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

View Poll Results: You going?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yep...

5 41.67%
  • nope...

7 58.33%

Thread: See ya at MHC!!!

1. Default See ya at MHC!!! 
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Looking forward to making some new friends and hanging out with old ones this weekend at the Midwest Haunters Convention...last year was fun as hell, and I expect this year to be even better....if you have any interest in lifecasting or moldmaking, you should attend my hands-on lifecasting workshop Saturday...there will be a special surprise guest that everyone knows that will be helping with the class...also, be sure to grab one of my new lifecasting DVD's, "Lifecasting for Silicone Applications" from booths #45-47 or #53..a must for any pro, amateur, or fan of special fx make up or animatronics...it's discounted down to only $20 at MHC, with a dollar of every sale going to IAHA's new charity ICAN, which is like a disaster relief fund for haunters...will also be working the IAHA booth for a little while on Sat...see you there!!!

2. Default  
    HERE WE GO!!!

Watch the webcast of The Monster Makeup Wars! if you arent going that is...

3. Default  
    Sorry. I'm not a Mid-West person. I feel so Un-Loved.
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    It's just the negative emotional effects of the full-moon tonight, that's all it is Scarlett.
    You might feel this urge to go running and howling through your neighborhood but another part of you knows better.

Thread Information