HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: CV announces the unveiling of Haunt Visions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Default CV announces the unveiling of Haunt Visions 
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Press release:

Creative Visions will be kicking off it’s 15th year at the Transworld Halloween & Party Show with the unveiling of Haunt Visions...a new company designed to address the specific needs of the haunt community. According to Mark McDonough, president of both Creative Visions and the new Haunt Visions, “the needs of the haunter are different than that of a theme park, but that doesn’t mean the quality level should suffer. Haunt Visions will offer the quality that Creative Visions is known for...but designed for a haunters budget.”

new products-

Motion Base / Elevator Kit

You can now make your own moving elevator or motion base effect. Built to theme park standards and durability requirements, this is a cost effective way to construct a reliable effect that will last for years.

Springy Bridge Kit

Tested under theme park conditions for more than two years, the Springy Bridge makes your patrons feel like they are walking on an actual 10' long suspended bridge. This kit gives you all the parts you need (all the parts are pre-cut and drilled, so all you have to do is assemble it.) This product ships UPS.

2. Default  
    The bridge sounds good to me, any chance we will see it in action at TW?

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Bring a handfull of quarters, I know it just has to be a toll bridge!
    Or is that a troll bridge? Who's that cranky guy under the bridge anyhow?
    Answer: The underware inspector!

4. Default  
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Yes, we will have one in the Haunt Visions booth among some other surprises as well...we will be bringing several springy bridges to sell on the show floor.....and due to popular demand, Rock Monster should be making a return to TW...he took a hiatus last year, and some people were downright pissed we didn't bring him!...

Haunt Visions and Creative Visions will have seperate booths at TW...you can visit the Haunt Visions booth for some of the most innovative and durable products on the haunt market, and visit Creative Visions for theme park quality animatronic custom queue-line characters and cutting edge facades...

5. Default  
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Jim, you kill me...

6. Default  
    Dan,
    Will "Static Prop" be making an unveiling or at least an appearence???
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

7. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I hope the "Static" Monster has small claws..for when he grabs people with his static cling.
    "Pleeze Take me home! Gimme a dollar! I need to touch you awhile."

8. Default  
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Productions
    Dan,
    Will "Static Prop" be making an unveiling or at least an appearence???
    Hehehehehehehe...Rich, you suck...

9. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Dan Faupel wrote:

new products-

Motion Base / Elevator Kit

You can now make your own moving elevator or motion base effect. Built to theme park standards and durability requirements, this is a cost effective way to construct a reliable effect that will last for years.

Springy Bridge Kit

Tested under theme park conditions for more than two years, the Springy Bridge makes your patrons feel like they are walking on an actual 10' long suspended bridge. This kit gives you all the parts you need (all the parts are pre-cut and drilled, so all you have to do is assemble it.) This product ships UPS.
    Hey Dan, I'm looking forward to seeing these products at TW! Congrats to you and Mark on the HauntVisions company and site! Awesome site my friend!

Kel

10. Default  
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Thanks Kel!...see you at the show!

Thread Information