HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

View Poll Results: What Haunted House Do you Want Featured in the Next HauntWorld Magazine

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nightmare New England

46 31.72%
  • Kevin McCurdy Haunted Mansion

10 6.90%
  • House of Tourment

19 13.10%
  • Scarehouse

17 11.72%
  • Haunted Overload

46 31.72%
  • Graveside Manor

7 4.83%

Thread: Hauntworld Magazine #20.... YOU PICK, YOU TELL ME!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Hauntworld Magazine #20.... YOU PICK, YOU TELL ME! 
    Okay folks the next magazine is pretty much all mapped out, however as we continue to cover TWO haunted houses in every issue I will LET YOU CHOOSE what the other haunted house you want covered?

YOU TELL ME! YOU PICK ONE... I picked the other.

WHO DO YOU WANT... lets hear it!

Start a poll whatever I don't care its in your hands now!

Larry

2. Default  
    FYI... we are now officially in production on Hauntworld Magazine #20 and it will be shipping in January. Our sales staff will start selling ads to those vendors who are looking to offer those spring sales to finding new customers.

Hauntworld magazine believe this or not picked up over FOUR HUNDRED NEW subscribers in October ALONE! We've picked up another 60 plus in November can you believe that? I don't even know how many subscribers we have now but I'm sure its close to or past 3,000.

The next magazine will be really cool... if anyone wants to submit an article, a suggestion you let me know.

Thanks Larry

3. Default  
    Would you want to do an article on our haunt hell's gate
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by drfrightner View Post
    Hauntworld magazine believe this or not picked up over FOUR HUNDRED NEW subscribers in October ALONE!

Thanks Larry
    Very awesome. Congrat's on add'ing that many new subscribers. Thats a lot for one month. Great Job!

5. Default  
    I'm totally not opposed to doing a home haunt story, but the home haunt would have to be doing something above and beyond what anyone expects, it would have to be breaking the molds.

If someone wants us to cover a home haunt let us know we'll do it... but again it would have to be an amazing place doing something special!

To second that I'd love to see someone write an article about home haunts in general that would be a cool article...anyone?

Larry

6. Default Home Haunts.. 
    A Home haunt article would be GREAT! I know there are tons out there!

J.

7. Default  
    i think you should do a difference between piece. what kind of differences there are in haunts (construction, saftey rules, problems one has to deal with over another..). You have haunts in so many types of places, caves, woods, old warehouses, boats, real houses, corn mazes, semitrailer etc.

8. Default  
    I would look forward to Haunted Overload. I think the guy is a genius and if they were not so far away I would fly up there for a visit. Thant my vote anyway.

9. Default Hauntworld subscription... 
    ...nevermind...problem solved...
    Last edited by craigsrobotics; 11-13-2008 at 11:51 AM.

10. Default  
    I would also vote for Haunted Overload. If not, then Kersey Valley Spooky Woods.

Thread Information