HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Dead Rising

1. Default Dead Rising 
    I don't really know where to post this because its a video game but I will try it here. Anyone play this game? I don't really care about video games but I bought this one for x-box 360 and it is a very cool game. Basically you run around this giant mall(like dawn of the dead) and save people from zombies and take pictures of violence. Also you can pick up pretty much anything and use it as a weapon. Things like manniquins, sledgehammers, lawn-mowers, trash cans, etc.
    Jared Layman

2. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    I wanted to get this game but it is only for the XBox 360 and I have the Playstation 2. There have been a few games that I could not get because they are only on the 360. It looked like a cool game.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

3. Default  
    One of our owners bought it at the end of the season. I'll ask him what he thought about it and post once he answers.

4. Default  
    I think it is on par with Resident Evil 4 as far as being a cool game. It is a pretty bloody game.
    Jared Layman

5. Default  
    Hey, what about STAY ALIVE videogame?? :lol:

So, have you seen this movie before? I think it was good movie, but not sure if you like it or not?

Thread Information