HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: looking for ideas????

Hybrid View

1. Default looking for ideas???? 
    I am trying to build somthing a little different but am having some problem's....
    I am trying to create the feeling that u are rolling along say in a sitting or lying position but without having somthing physically moving forward or back. I kind of want u to be able to feel like your going down an old dirt path with moving, but do want moving parts to work this... I know this is wired but if someone has any ides would be great...

This is going to be a 2nd attraction to are haunt this 2009 year and is somthing that I have had on my mind for a real long time also going to be a huge prop when finished...

2. Default Simple 
    It's called a gimbal. They are used in motion simulators. They aren't cheap to buy, but you can build a basic one yourself that could probably cover your needs. Look them up online, they have stuff about them everywhere.

3. Default  
    hey thankz for the link wasn't on for a few days been busy, but that is another root we may go...

4. Default  
    Yea you have to go another rout because the gimbal suggestion won't work. It would be WAY to complilcated and WAY to expensive.

Thread Information