HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: An elusive prosthetic.

1. Default An elusive prosthetic. 
    Ok everybody, i am a clown. Believe it or not thats usually all i am because i have quiet a good character developed and they dont want to move me. So i have a kind of dead pan face already and i usually tried to stay away from prosthetics because i have a very expressive face, what with excessive use of my facial features. As in i talk with my face, im VERY expressive so most prosthetics dont stay on very well. So on halloween deciding to do something special i brought with me a clown prosthetic with a prosthetic chin. Hated the prosthetic, but i loved the chin as i still had full facial movement but it really seemed to add to my menace factor. If anyone knows where i could just buy a prosthetic chin thats almost elognated i would really appreciate if you would share. Hahaha

-Zack

2. Default  
    I think that Reel F/X and Woochie may sell just chin pieces on their own. I don't think that FXFaces or ScreamTeam or CFX do, but it may be worth asking, as their pieces are quality, and more likely to be durable for a whole season.

3. Default  
    I have a chin that is applied with alcohol. NO GLUES.
    once applied it's Water-Proof
    Made out of my Water-Melon
    www.michaeldavy.com

4. Default  
    Sorry, i cannot find the chin. Could you give me a link?

5. Default  
    It's not on the site. Let me find a photo to e-mail you
    where to send it?

Thread Information